
Boy, does time fly by!! I can hardly believe our little girl is 6 months old already. Just a few things about Brooklyn. She is such a happy little baby. Always ready with a BIG smile when she sees you. She loves baths and getting her diaper changed. She likes to chew on anything we give her. She likes table food like bread and rice and she likes her baby food. She sometimes cries when she sees Ethan coming (and I don't blame her some days) but otherwise thinks her brothers are pretty funny. She is ticklish and loves to play peek-a-boo and has the cutest little giggle.

She has rolls on her legs which are adorable. She loves to squeal and screech during sacrament and when she is especially happy. She is very alert and seems to be taking in all that life has to give her. She sits really good now and loves to play with her toys. Cory and I can't imagine our lives without our sweet little girl. Here's to a wonderful 6 months of cute hair bands, BIG flowers, and a very fun and special girl…


7 comments:
Wow, I can hardly believe she is already 6 months old! Where has the time gone??
She is very cute love the hair band and flower as well. Girls are fun she looks alot like Briggs I think. Love the new header very creative.
Brooklyn was so darn cute today at church! I love to watch her during sacrament. She cracks me up!
sorry... that was me, Breezi. Chip wasn't stalking your blog :)
Oh I LOVE your new blog look! Wish I could get some lessons from you on making cool looking photos with the fun details. Any lesson book recommendations? I checked out some photoshop ones like a year ago and just didn't find time to read them through, though the intent and desire was there, maybe I'll have to do that again.
And yes, your Brooklyn is so fun to watch grow, I'm so glad you take so many cute pictures of her and share them. What a doll!
Hey Lisa,
She is too cute!!! Do you have plans to go back home at all this summer? It would be so much fun to see you guys again!
Lisa, I love your blog! you are such an amazing photographer and your family is so beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing!
Post a Comment