




Tonight I was upstairs in my room and happened to look out the window and saw my neighbors ice covered tree reflecting the light from the street lamp and it was really beautiful. So I went outside and took a bunch of shots; here are a few. (you can click on the photo to see larger; you can see the drops of rain that froze on each branch!)



6 comments:
That is a cool picture of the tree. My sister Amanda is in Kentucky and they had the same ice storm as you guys. They have been out of power since 1 o'clock this morning. They had to go buy a generator and heaters to keep warm. Hopefully is won't get that bad for you.
Guess it all moved your way huh? :)Your boys look like they had lots of fun, and cool pictures of the tree. Boy I sure hope we don't have any more of that white stuff planning to fall in our area for at least a year though! I am SO done shoveling! I just want pure heavenly sunshine.
Cool pictures!
I'm so glad we don't have that much snow here. Ours keeps falling and melting over and over. I'm glad at least we have some warmer days in there.
Hi Lisa! We too are enjoying the Ohio snowstorms! Those were cool pictures you took. Your kids are so adorable! If you ever come to Cleveland let us know!!!
Krista
You really have a talent with photography! Those are beautiful pictures- award winning! Crazy storm! Stay nice and warm! I like your background by the way!
Post a Comment