Sunday, January 25, 2009

Officially Ohioan's




Well, it's pretty official. We finally got our Ohio license plates last week and Cory and Briggs put them on the car. We figured that since we've been here for a year now, have a good job, and purchased a home that perhaps we should turn in those Missouri plates for the great state of Ohio. We do love it here! We have so many great friends and are glad to call ourselves Ohioans for the time being.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yeah...so we have had our plates for a few months, BUT I do not want to call myself an Ohioan..I guess until we feel settled somewhere I'll claim somewhere else (Idaho, Kansas?) Glad that you all are doing well!

Laighton and Katie said...

Yeah! I'm glad you guys are loving it there. We sure miss Ohio.

Howling Pickup said...

Congrats! It takes time to switch everything. We have been in Idaho for three years and I just barely got a new driver's license!! Glad you are happy there.