Tuesday, February 17, 2009

1st tooth

Well, it is official as of yesterday. Brooklyn has cut her 1st tooth on the bottom right. That explains the clear runny nose, the waking during the night, and the constant gnawing and drool.

She loves to be hung upside down!!  Silly girl!


She is also growing so fast. Today I cleaned out her drawers to rid them of the 3-6 month clothes that she has long grown out of. She is officially getting bigger and I went shopping yesterday for some new clothes. It's a good thing I only take in so much cash to buy them with or I think I could go hog wild; I got some cute things.  


Out with the old…

6 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

Such cute pictures! I can see how your photography skills are getting better and better. You have such beautiful children!

Howling Pickup said...

I keep thinking Jonah is going to get a tooth because he has the symptoms but we haven't seen anything yet. I have been meaning to ask you what you used to restain your kitchen cabinets. I have been wanting to do mine.

KyleandAmanda said...

Your kids are so cute! Don't think I am weird but I love your little girls headband! I was wondering were you got them?

Laighton and Katie said...

Too cute! She is looking more and more like her older brothers! They are all soo cute!

Katie said...

Hey, I don't have your email address and I have a question for you...could you email me? kbug428 at yahoo dot com
Thanks! Katie

Mandy Jarvis said...

You probably don't remember me, we met in Billings one summer a long time ago like '99. I found your website on Alex Kelly's. Hope you remember! You sure have a beautiful family!