


Just a funny story from Ethan's journal: "So I went in for my 4-week check up after having Brooklyn and for whatever reason I don’t know, I brought you kids along. I am not sure what I was thinking when the nurse told me to undress from the bottom down and the doctor would be into see me. Oh, no. I didn’t remember that this was going to be happening. So Briggs wants to sit on the table and is making so much noise with the table paper, Brooklyn is on the verge of crying and I look over and I see you with a big grin on your face looking at me and chewing on the stirrups; yes, the stirrups. Much to my dismay, it was pretty funny about 10 minutes later as I recounted my “experience” at the doctors office to daddy." Lets just hope my thinking things through is a little more clear in the future; it's a good story though.



Briggs and Ethan love brooklyn. I try not to get frustrated by Ethan constantly waking her up by trying to kiss her while she is asleep in her car seat, or he wants to see her. The other day she was sleeping in her swing and he went and got the bouncy chair, pulled it up to the swing, sat down and started pushing the swing as hard as he could with his feet; actually the whole scene was quite funny; I guess he just loves to be with her and that is a good thing. Briggs has a little bit more of a mature approach to Brooklyn and he loves to be soft with her and give her kisses and smell her hair after she's had a bath. He is constantly saying "she's so sweet." I feel so very blessed!


5 comments:
That's funny. I keep seeing pink on your blog and it throws me off :) Brooklyn has some pretty cute blankets. I love the last one.
Those pics of Ethan and Brooklyn are so sweet. She is growing up and she is a dolly.
oh my gosh, I laughed so hard when I read your experience at the doctor's office with Ethan chewing on the stirrups...Kids so innocently do the funniest things. They must be very good though, to have made it through the appointment with you, I don't even want to think about what my kids would have put the whole doctor's office through if I did that, well okay, what Levi and Deacon would have put the doctor's office through anyway...:)
That's so great that you're keeping a journal specifically for your kids! Blackmail material- haha ;)
I love hearing about loving big brothers! She's going to grow up knowing she's a princess- which is exactly what every girl needs. :D
every time lauren injures avery it is so hard to discipline her because she says, "i just love her so much!" i keep thinking "can't you just love her without making ANY contact!" poor avery....
Post a Comment