
Well, I realized the other day that I never posted that we bought a home here in Ohio. We absolutely love it. We actually closed about a month ago and we have been so busy trying to utilize our time while still living out our lease in our apartment to get a lot of the messing stuff done before we move in (I will post before and after photos when it is done.) Cory has been wonderful about letting me just "create" our space even if it makes a lot more work for him. He comes home from work, eats and then heads over to the house. He has been working so hard, already he has adding 12 three inch halogen lights in our living room with a friend of ours (no small job), he's been stripping cabinetry (a long process), painting doors, cleaning up the yard after our huge wind storm we had and the list goes on. Consequently he hasn't had a lot of time with us so we sure enjoy our quite times on Sunday and the few evenings that we have free to be together! I thought I'd post a few photos of him and Brooklyn, he loves his little girl and hasn't seen much of her lately. Thanks hun for all you do! It's coming together and it is going to look great! I Love you!


3 comments:
Lisa! She is beautiful! and i love her name! :)
Congratulations!!!!
Brooke Howcroft
She is so bright eyed.....so cute!!!
congrats on the house and brooklyn is a doll!
Post a Comment