. . . and everything that goes along with it. I love the slight chill in the air, the way the leaves change, the anticipation of the holidays! Halloween being my favorite! I don't know if it is all the creepy witches, the bright orange, green stripes, and purple colors, or if it is going to the pumpkin patch to pick the perfect pumpkin, or hay rides, fall parties, or eating all the chocolate I can justify without the guilt, but I just love this time of year!! Last night we went with some good friends of ours, the Koenigs, to a U-Pick apple orchard. The kids loved picking apples from the trees, and eating along the way; so did the adults. Ethan kept picking up apples off the ground and hucking them, and one time I saw him under a low branch just plucking apples off the tree and dropping them onto the ground. Funny boy. We had a great time. Now to just figure out what to do with 20 lbs of apples . . . I love this time of year!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Ha ha! You guys need a family photo. You might convince me to do it if you paid me in apples. LOL ;D
What a cute slideshow!! We're looking forward to the Pigeon Roost Farm- yay Fall!!
I hear ya... fall is such a great time of year. My favorite are the candles that I get to burn for the season. Pumpkin Spice and Wassail are my favs. We have an apple tree in our front yard and there are thousands of apples on it. I have some really yummy recipes for homemade applesauce and a great apple crisp. Let me know if you want them.
Post a Comment