
This past Monday I got a call from a friend in our ward and she asked if I wanted to go with her and a few girls to the Celine Dion concert that night because they got free tickets! I was so excited! When I originally knew she was coming to Columbus I looked online for ticket prices and they were quite expensive and then I kindof forgot about her coming, so I was just so excited to get the call on Monday. It was such a fun concert! I wish Cory could have been there with me but thank you to him for being willing to let me go on such short notice and staying home with the kids. I also discovered two songs that I didn't know of hers that I really liked (I included them in my song list at the bottom of my blog). It was a fun night!! Thanks again!


6 comments:
I saw her last year in Vegas and remembered how much I love her. It was an amazing concert. I am so glad you got to go...
How fun!! i would love to go to one of her concerts! that's so great you got to go.
That is so awesome. I think every mommy needs a good break like that every once in a while. I wish I was one of the friends coming to visit. I think Cort and I need to take a trip there.
I'm so jealous. I love Celine!
Hey, this is Kimberly from Design. I was blog stalking and found you. I know we had our differences, but it was fun to catch up with how you are doing. If you want, send me an e-mail and I'll invite you to our blog. kimberlygprice at hotmail dot com
How fun! I'm a little jealous. I so want to go to a concert again. It's been a while.
Post a Comment