Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's a GIRL!!!

Well, as you can see from our title, we are having a little girl! We are so excited! When we asked Briggs earlier in the day what he wanted, either another brother or a little sister, he replied, "a little sister," when asked why, he said, "so I can put a bow on her head." Pretty cute. I'm not sure where he learned the word "bow" but I guess he thinks that would be great! Anyway, we are thrilled and I can't wait to go out and buy my first totally pink and girly outfit!

8 comments:

Katie said...

THAT IS WONDERFUL!! Congratulations...you are going to LOVE having a girl!

S&J Jones Family said...

I can't believe you didn't even call me, you slacker! I even tried calling you to find out. Well, congratulations anyway. We are excited to have a girl in the family finally :) Not that we don't love all our boys!!

Amy said...

As you can tell I love girls and know how to make some pretty cute bracelets and bows I will definatly have to send some your way. Have fun shopping!

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Congratulations!! That is pretty exciting! Yes, Amy can make some pretty darn cute things. Her girls are always looking super cute.

Laura said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! Girls are great :)

Tora Family said...

OH YEEAAAAHHHH! How exciting. Girl clothes are so much more fun than boys...and they always have way more selection too. I'm so happy for you!

The Becks said...

Yeah... it's a girl! I am so excited for you! Boys are fun but shopping for little girls is the best... though you will spend lots more. Oh I am so excited for you.

Anonymous said...

wohoo! so exciting! our blog adress is www.peterandmichaelrobin.blogspot.com