Hmm..Hmm. So, this is the first time that I've ventured to the "backside" of our blog web page and seeing for the first time where all the magic happens (written, I mean) Yes, this is Cory. The only reason why I'm doing this is because Lisa and I finally got our Mac computer over the weekend and the newness of this great machine is just too much for us to handle one-at-a-time.:) So we are sitting here side by side in front of the Mac looking at each of us open our emails - kind of wierd - never done that before - Lisa's right here correcting me as i write...still making fun of my writing...rolling her eyes...yes, I can see them out of the corner of my eye. Can I start writing on my own now? She said...Yes. After looking at each of our emails she clicked on the web page and said she wanted me to write. So here I am.
Something cool to say...this week whilst driving to work and listening to Mix 97.1, the DJ's announced they needed two "manly men" to call in for a contest...I didn't even know what the prize was but there was no doubt in my mind that they were asking for Cory Hansen, that's right, the most manly man in Columbus, OH. Long story short... myself and this other guy were pitted against each other to answer these apparently "touchy-feely" questions. First question was.."When was the last time you cried in front of your wife in a not-so-serious moment?" Competition's answer: "Never"...Oh, boy, I was in trouble. My answer: "Last week when we were watching Extreme Makeover-Home Edition." Next question: "Guess how many times your competition has cried in front of their wife in all?" My answer for him: "5"... His answer: "22" ...I'm insulted. Correct answer for him: 0. Correct answer for me: 18. So they deemed us both winners! The prize... a $200 shoe shopping spree for our wives at big shopping mall here in Columbus. Moral of the story...I get exposed in front of everyone here in Columbus and my wife gets to go shopping for free. Go figure. Alright, I doubt I'll be posting anymore Blogs I'll leave this action up to Lisa. Peace..Word up...I'm out.
Sunday, March 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Cory, I am so impressed. Way to put your pride aside and allow Lisa to go on a shopping spree. What a great husband!
Wow, Cory...(trying to find words)... That's pretty funny! I'm excited for Lisa...YOU BETTER PUT PICTURES OF YOUR NEW SHOES ON HERE!!!
Oh, and congrats on the Mac!!
I wanna see pics of the new shoes too Lisa!
Congrats on the bloggin Cory! :)
WoW! That is so cool Cory that you were on the radio....did you feel like a star or something. That was funny and cool at the same time. You know from one of our visits to Idaho when you first got married and I brought that big box of shoes for Lisa to go through.....she LOVES shoes!!!! Watch out closet here comes those new shoes!!!!
Post a Comment