Sunday, March 9, 2008

Please help!!!

Our computer just died a few weeks ago and I lost everyone's blog addresses that was saved under my Internet favorites. Can you send me your blog addresses again. Also can someone tell me how I add those links to my own blog page so I don't loose them again. I see a lot of my friends have their friends/family lists and I have looked several times to see how to do the same and I must just be missing something. Any help would be great! Thanks!

5 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Lisa! So sorry about all the snow..we also feel your pain! Especially since Luke was scheduled to fly back from KC and they cancelled his flight!! Anyway, the easiest way to add everyone's link is to click on the customize button (top right of your blog), then when the page comes up, click on "add a page element" when it pops up, click on "Link list" and then start adding everyone's blog address! Have fun and if you need any help, let me know! Katie

Anonymous said...

hey our blog is rbevansfamily.blogspot.com,
have a good week!
kristyn and rustin

Laura said...

You should be able to go into your settings for your blog and go to layout...add a page element...then pick link list...and it's pretty easy there after... add the title..Friends Blogs...then the URL...then the Name like Laura and Rob...click save and you are set....

Laura said...

Oh... in the url spot make sure you get rid of the http part before you paste the link in there, you don't need 2 http things :) IF that at all made any sense

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Hey! I know Krista's parents were visiting her over the weekend and they were worried they wouldn't make it home since the airport was shut down for a day. Have fun playing in the snow! Our blog address is pearsoncrew.blogspot.com