
So today during church we were trying to get the boys to be reverent; which is sometimes like trying to get the cat to stop chasing the mouse. Anyway, we were waiting for the water to come and Briggs kept putting his feet up on the bench in front of us. So naturally I had tried everything else so I pulled out this line and whispered, "you need to take your feet down, this is Jesus' house," to which in a loud, annoyed, whisper he said, "NO, IT'S NOT JESUS' HOUSE, IT'S CALLED A CHURCH!!" Cory and I began to laugh; I laughed so hard that in moments I had tears running down my cheeks and it took me a few minutes to get it together. I could tell the woman in front of us had heard the entire exchange, and she too had to turn her head because she was laughing. It was a priceless moment!


4 comments:
That's pretty funny. That actually sounds like something that James would say.
I am so glad you are writing all of these things down. I have remembered a few, very few things that you kids have said....you are doing such a good job with keeping up with it all. So cute....and funny.
Hilarious! Isn't it amazing what comes out of their mouths?
it's been fun to learn that whatever you originally say is actually gospel and you can never go back on that. they are so much fun.
Post a Comment