Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My photography class

So, I am about half way through my photography class and I love it! I feel like my vision and learning scope has opened up so much this past month and it feels really good to actually see the things I'm learning come through in my photos; and how to actually use my camera; I was so naive. Though I am still very amateur, here are a few photos from my landscape and macro assignment I just turned in. (The only thing that has been done to them is grey balancing.)







These two photos above were taken at Short North in downtown Columbus. There are all of these great paintings on the sides of the buildings that are really fun. I enjoying shooting down there but boy was it COLD!!!


When I first learned about the landscape project I instantly thought of shooting a photo at one of the MANY ancient graveyards around here and it seemed fitting with the overcast and dreary weather.

3 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

Looks like you are learning a lot and having fun in your class! It's fun to see the pictures...Can't wait to see more. I learned some things on photoshop that I'll have to show you sometime.

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Hey! Good job on the pics! That would be a fun class to take.

nichole pickett said...

Nice pictures - it has probably been a long time since you have taken a picture without people being the focus.