Thursday, January 24, 2008

Where we live . . .





The top two photos are taken from our third floor apartment. We have a great new shopping center accross the street with some great restaurants. We have Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Chipotles, and the biggest Barns and Noble I have ever seen. They also have a great little train that the boys loved to go watch. Unfortuntaely it is closed now until Spring. Suprisingly it has been so cold here that I have not taken time to really do any shopping (and my growing figure and lack of enthusiasm to do much of anything probably contribute to that as well.) We did take walks quite a bit the first week when it was warmer. In fact when I do go grocery shopping I judge what I am getting by "how many trips am I going to have to haul up to the third floor with kids in tow." It is definately a work out and I'm usually ready for a good rest on the sofa when I'm done :).

The last photo is a picture of our apartment. We are on the far right and we have the two top windows (we have a loft above our main living area) it has been nice to be here so far!

5 comments:

Shelly and Ken said...

Looks like a really nice place. I can't believe though that you are living on the 3rd floor and pregnant and have 2 little kids to haul up all those stairs. Now that is a work out.

Howling Pickup said...

What a great location. It looks really nice. That third floor thing would be a challenge. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Francis Family said...

Haha- let me just asure you that you live in Beverly Hills compared to us! :) We do have some nice shopping close to us with Cheesecake, PF's, CPK, etc, but we are right in the ghetto! If you ever come up to see the chruch sites you'll have to stop by!

S&J Jones Family said...

Looks like a cute part of town. Has Briggs continued to do good or has he digressed at all?

Tora Family said...

It was sure good to see you over Christmas. I wish we would have had more time. You've just had a whirlwind of a life these last few months...traveling with two little ones and one on the way, Christmas, a wedding, a move...boy...gotta hand it to you. I miss the Cheescake Factory...that is one of my favorites. Your apartment looks really quaint...looks like a nice area. Glad things are going well so far and that you have a nice ward.