One day Ethan had to go to time out and he likes to slam doors when he's mad and if he does it on daddy's watch he gets a lot of extra time in the corner. Today was one of these days. I was gone and I got a call from Cory saying that Ethan wrote all over the wall while he was in time-out and wanted to know what he needed to do to clean it off. Brooklyn is usually the one who writes on the counters, furniture, books, walls etc so it was really out of character for Ethan. When I got home I set him up with the magic eraser and he scrubbed scrubbed scrubbed. He in fact scrubbed so much in one area that he scrubbed right down to the drywall.
Please excuse my fuzzy pictures! He didn't appreciate me snapping a few for documenting purposes!
Notice the Boise State uniform as well. He wears this uniform EVERY SINGLE day! He is Boise's top 4-year old fan as well as the dark blue, orange, and white color fan!
After I saw the repairs I needed to make to the wall it sent me into a frenzy of repairing all those nicks and small holes that have been bothering me. So I spent some time on New Years Day filling in holes. I am now just trying to get up the energy to get my paintbrushes out and finish the job I started.
Ethan is such a funny boy. He could entertain himself all day long with a cardboard box and a ball. He is so creative. Tonight I got a kick out of his contraption. Books on Boots and balls making a track for his ball to go down. He has elaborate plans for tomorrow to make the course turn to the left. He is so goofy and funny; we sure love that little boy!



1 comment:
Oh the walls! that's probaly one of my least favorite "misbehaviors"! It always seem to be out of the paint color needed to cover it!
Post a Comment