
Last weekend I had Cory take a few pictures of me and my prego belly with the kids; something we've never done before. Cory did a good job and was a good sport for someone who hardly EVER picks up my camera....and the kids were good sports too!
These are the least swollen pictures of me because there were plenty that were pretty scary! Here are a few of my favorites....just me and my cute kiddos!


Ethan always the life of the party! Even during pictures!







4 comments:
YAY! I love belly pictures :)
I cannot wait to see who comes! :)
Must. Post. Immediately.
Lisa, these are beautiful! I love the one with all their little hands. So cute. You look gorgeous as always. I can't wait to see your little one!
Ditto Breezi!
Oh- I LOVE that last one. GORGEOUS!! Way to go Cory!
You are so beautiful! Those photos are adorable! Way to go Cory!!
Post a Comment