Yesterday Briggs said to me,
"When I see Santa I know exactly what I'm going to say to him."
"What's that?"
"I know I haven't been perfect...(he paused for emphasis)...but I have made a lot of good choices."
Now there's a salesman for you, and you know what, he probably won't be getting any coal this year ;-) because he is a really good boy!
"When I get out of time-out I'm going to cough on you!!"
and I think he meant it ;-) Briggs and I were trying to silently giggle in the kitchen. It was pretty funny!
And since I can't leave Brooklyn out. She loves to imitate her brothers (especially Ethan)...and unfortunately for me boys love potty talk ("pee pee"..."poop"..."shake your booty" is just so funny to them). So yesterday while Brooklyn was having a moment and she was headed to time-out, and no thanks to the potty-mouth vocabulary she has picked up, she yells out in spite to me "pee pee" "poop!" Her way of calling me names. Although it shouldn't be, it is pretty funny! (and yes as a responsible mother I talk to her about name calling and potty talk when she is out of time-out).
They definitely keep us on our toes...
Note: be sure to take our little pole on the side if you haven't yet. Baby boy or girl is officially coming next month and we are getting really excited!!


1 comment:
Oh, Lisa. LOVED reading these...especially the "I'm going to cough on you." comment. Laughed out loud for a few minutes at that one. And it must be a boy thing to get off on the potty talk (poop, toots, pee, bums, etc)...Gabriel is the same way - he thinks it's HILARIOUS. Gotta love how little Brooklyn has picked up on it. ;)
Post a Comment