Christmas Eve I spend a good part of the morning making a few pies for Christmas day and then in the evening we headed to Cory's parents house. His mom made a really nice candlelight dinner for all of us, Mindy's family and Cory's grandparents. Unfortunately Mindy had 3 sick kids so they ate dinner at their home and then joined us shortly after on Skype for our Christmas program.
Briggs read the Christmas story to everyone, Ethan danced, Brooklyn and I sang Popcorn popping and Once their was a snowman (complete with actions) and then Cory played silent night on the guitar. It is a fun tradition.

Before bed they each got to set out their stockings for Santa (a tradition from Cory's family). The boys chose the sofa and Brooklyn the chair.
After the kids were all nestled in bed Cory and I got to play a game my mom made us for Christmas; which was really fun. One of my favorite gifts being the family home videos that were put onto DVD's for our viewing pleasure. We had a great time watching them together.



2 comments:
I love all the traditions of Chritmas with all of the family and fun, don't you?
Those childhood pictures can definitely bring a smile to ones face.....wait maybe a chuckle or two or three....some can catch you laughing and rolling on the floor. Those were the days and then some!!!
Post a Comment