Sunday, July 19, 2009

Youth Conference

3 new posts.  Check them out below!!

About a week ago I got to attend Youth Conference with the youth in our ward on a Friday and Saturday up at Kenyon College; what a unique and fun campus with all it's old architecture and history.  

I called home to talk to Cory and I told him that when I went to eat my meals that the dining hall reminded me of eating in the Hogwarts dining hall (unfortunately I didn't get a great picture of that) but it was really some neat architecture; which I love and appreciate!!  

I just brought along my point and shoot camera but I was able to get some fun shots of some of the buildings, an old cemetery (located on campus behind some buildings) and some of our youth.   

Our youth...



Shaylin in the cemetery 
Me and Cory's cousin's daughter Dakota (Say that 3 times fast!)

Taylor and Hannah

I loved this old cemetery



I thought this old cement box was very interesting...hmmm...I have no idea...




2 comments:

Stephani said...

Cool pictures! I bet that cement box has an above ground coffin in it...I don't think I'd like to be buried that way. I love old cemetaries too.

Gabe, Crystal, Ashlyn, and baby Easton said...

I love the pictures Lisa. Not only are they really cool architecture pictures, but I love the way that you photoshopped them. Sounds like it was good time.