Sunday, July 19, 2009

Look who just turned . . .

29!!! Happy Birthday Cory!!!! 

Here area few favorites:  Cory as a baby!! Just 29 short years ago!! (this one's for you Carl and Judy)

And this one I just love!! Now I know where our Brooklyn girl gets her chubbiness from!!!


And this one because it show what a great daddy that he is!! So willing to be patient and teach our kids!

This weekend we went camping so he could go mountain biking with a few of his buddies. It was an adventure (pictures to come soon) and they had a great time. Then today we went to church, came home, ate a yummy dinner with chicken croissants.... 


...had oreo/mint ice cream and fudge pie.  (I love 
Briggs look for anticipation!!)

He got to open his gifts-thanks everyone for your thoughtfulness.  (Here's hoping for a more organized garage!)
 
Then he flew off to DC tonight for a few days of training. 
I feel so blessed to have you in my life!!  Happy birthday and we love you!!  
(p.s.  Briggs is becoming quite the little photographer.  He took this photo of us!!)

No comments: