Sunday, July 19, 2009

July in pictures...

July sure is a busy month for our little family of 5.  So, here are some random photos taken during the month.   

Pictures taken on my birthday where Cory works.  The boys were enthralled with all the army machinery.

I love this one above of the boys!



This is another favorite of mine! 

Daddy's girl

Crawling up the stairs on her own.  Do you see her eager brothers at the top?!?!  They're cheering her on!

The kids being silly; Brooklyn loves her brothers and they adore her.

The other day while I was working out at the gym I had the kids in the nursery.  When I went to pick them up one of the teenage girls that worked in the nursery, and who was holding Brooklyn said to me that she was joking with the boys and told them that Brooklyn was so cute she wanted to just take her home with them to which Ethan got really upset with her and told her "No you can't!"  I was so proud of him.  When I told Cory the story later Briggs chimed in and said that he told her "no" as well.  That's my boys!

One of those "sweet" moments.  Gotta love those.

Just a few days ago she discovered that she can walk while pushing this chair, so she likes her new found freedom.  She loves when you help her walk by holding her hands and no matter her mood she will instantly begins to laugh while she is walking; it is so much fun.  What a silly girl.

This is the classic Brooklyn scowl when she is annoyed, or falls, or is just plain being ornery.  I love that wrinkled up little nose.

2 comments:

Tora Family said...

I think Cory needs to get on here and post baby pictures of you since it was your Birthday earlier this month! :) Happy Birthday to both of you!

Laighton and Katie said...

Your fam is addorable Lis!