Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sledding

Saturday we had a great little snow fall; the kind that look like you're in a snow globe. So we got out all the winter gear and sled and headed to where . . . none else than the hill in our very own backyard; it is perfect for our kids. They loved sledding.

Yesterday I took the boys out and put a rope on the sled and pulled them around the yard. Briggs loved it so much that he ended up pulling Ethan around for about 30 minutes. Ethan got so upset when I took him off the sled; I guess he was enjoying it! When we are ready to go inside, Briggs tells me that he can "play outside by himself;" and he did. Unfortunately the snow isn't here to stay too much longer. We are hoping for a white Christmas in Montana.


Riding with daddy!

Briggs pulling Ethan on sled.
The one eyed little boy! Oooohhh So cute!!

I don't like my gloves mommy!!!

4 comments:

Laura said...

Tooo cute, I am hoping for a white Christmas in WA so we can take the kids sledding?!?! We'll see :) Love the photos!

Shelly and Ken said...

How fun to have a hill in your own backyard. I asked Ken the other day if we even owned a sled and he said 'what for there is no where to go sledding around here' (at least that we know of yet). Glad your kids are enjoying the snow so much.

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Hey! It looks like the boys had a great time sledding. It will be fun to see ya home. Thank goodness Jackie and her fiance are ok. That is crazy, not to mention super scary. Your boys are sure growing up. Congrats on baby #3. I was catching up on everything tonight. I will probably see ya tomorrow.

Francis Family said...

I can't believe that hill is in your backyard! Very lucky! Dylan doesn't like to wear his hat or gloves either!