Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Accident

On Sunday we had some news that my sister Crystal and her fiance Gabe were in a car accident while driving to Billings. The accident happened in Island Park. Thankfully, they were okay and only had a few bruises and cuts. I always worry about people driving in the snow because accidents happen so quickly. It seems like we all know someone who is about to get married in the temple, or just barely married, and they are in some sort of accident or tragedy strikes. I am just so grateful that they are okay and we look forward to attending their wedding next Friday. My other sister Candace was driving right behind them and took these photos. So for all of you traveling this Christmas season, please drive carefully!











2 comments:

Laura said...

Yikes how scary!!! Glad that they are ok!

Diane said...

I have seen these pictures several times and tears still come to my eyes. How grateful I am that they were all right.