So this morning we told the boys to have breakfast with Santa where the kids got to go eat, listen to Mrs. Clause read them a story, color a picture, then sit on Santa's lap. We decided that we only live 2/10 of a mile away from the school that we would just walk; we quickly learned that the roads were literally an ice skating rink. Cory ended up walking/sliding with the boys and I went back and got the car for the ride home. Below are some photos of our little excursion.
All bundled up!!! Snug as a bug!!
Briggs listening to Mrs. Clause read him a story.
Briggs: "I want a football helmet for little kids and some football pads . . . " I think Briggs will be a happy boy on Christmas.
Ethan didn't care for the experience too much. He fought with all he could to get down. He definitely knows what he wants and doesn't want. He didn't want to sit on Santa's lap AT ALL!It was a fun time!



3 comments:
We have been talking about showing pictures of Santa to James to prepare him for Santa. He hasn't had a problem yet, though so we should be good.
Great photos, as always! :) I have been playing the "Santa" card a lot lately HAHAHA, Right now Ryan and Emma say that Santa is on vacation getting ready for Christmas. Just thought that was too cute.
I have been talking to the kids about airplanes and riding in them to get them ready for our trip in 2weeks. Rob is going to be going with us so that is going to be nice, he'll have one and I'll have one :) Wish you could be there too girl! Not sure that I'll be meeting up with anyone anyways :(
Have a great day!
I'm sure when our little guy gets a little older we will have need to play the Santa Card year-round. I think we will have our hands full.
Post a Comment