
Funny stories about Briggs. All last week Cory was in Indianapolis for work and about mid-way through the week i was looking to get out of the house so I took the boys shopping. We went to Gordmans and while we were there Briggs kept running and hiding in all the clothes racks. (My mom said I used to do the same thing) and so I did the, "okay, Briggs, see you later," and a few moments later he comes out of hiding saying, "mommy, mommy?" When I got his attention he came over to me and said, "Oh, there you are, you scared me!" (wonder where he gets that from).
After Gordmans we headed next door to Michaels. As we were walking down a row Briggs smacks my bum really hard. I said to him "Please don't hit my bum that is not appropriate." and without missing a beat he said "why? Daddy does it!" So, there you have it. I was laughing as I called Cory up to tell him what Briggs had said and his response to me was, "that's my boy." Oh, kids. they say the darnedest things.


No comments:
Post a Comment