Friday, November 25, 2011

Welcome home Briggs party!

A few weeks ago Cory prepared a spur-of-the-moment "Welcome Home Briggs" Party; complete with confetti, party hats, banner, and music!  I thought it was so cute and creative... what a fun daddy!  Grandma happened to arrive a few minutes before Briggs (for his piano lessons on Wednesday's) and she joined in the fun.  Even Kola, our dog, got to come into the living room for the fun, hat and all! (she's usually only allowed in the kitchen).

Right before Briggs got home!  Ethan looks a little too excited to throw confetti ie. paper shredder scraps!

The sign that Cory drew and Ethan colored!

Right before Briggs came in the door.  Sterling is so excited!

Kola... well, maybe not so much!


I was in charge of starting the music, "We are family" and taking pictures.  I didn't get any great ones of him coming in the door but we had some great music ;-)  He was surprised and a little perplexed!


So fun!


Kola is a good sport!

All the mayhem!




Sterling doesn't know what to think.  

I am still finding little papers two weeks later!  But it was worth it!

1 comment:

Summer said...

baha! What a fun idea! In the little thumbnail it looked like everyone had combed their hair into faux-hawks... I thought it was in honor of Briggs' hair or something... this makes way more sense, haha.