
Brooklyn really wanted to be "Beauty and the Beast" this year. When I said, "oh, you mean Belle?" she replied with "NO, Beauty and the BEAST!" but when it came right down to it, when we were at the store and saw the Tinkerbell costume she knew that is what she really wanted to be. She loved wearing make-up and while I was putting green eye shadow on one eye she would inform me that I needed to do it on the other eye. She's funny.
Ethan was a A.R.F. or as Ethan called it an "Arff" trooper from Star Wars. Briggs was Master Yoda (his favorite) and Sterling was our adorable little skunk. I remember so well when Briggs wore that costume when he was a baby. He was so cute and cuddly!









I thought Marci's version of handing out candy was the most creative! She said it's amazing what you can make with some cardboard and duck tape!


None of the kids were brave enough to put their hands in the pumpkins except Briggs (and it was his first year doing it!) Granted, we don't carve pumpkins every year but the kids had fun. Cory helped Briggs carve a Dracula and me and Ethan worked on a silly smiling pumpkin!


Brooklyn liked scooping the seeds in the bowl


Ethan's seriously goofy smile!

The finished product! It was a COLD COLD night!


This is what Sterling's been up to lately. I love his little calve muscles.
... around 5:30 we headed down to go Trick or Treating with cousins and hang out with Cory's parents. It was sooooo cold and windy outside that the kids only really made it down one long block and then one other little area and then we headed over to say hi to Cory's Grandparents (minus Brooklyn and Sterling who stayed warm at home with Grandma and Grandpa) and then we went to Cory's old neighbor Wilma (91 years old and as peppy as ever; I hope I look as good as her at 91!). What a sweetie! After that we went back to Cory's parents house where they had sugar cookies to decorate and hot chocolate! It was a fun evening and we loved hanging out with family!



We have the cutest skunk on the block! For real!!




Not happy! He wiggled right out of Grandpa's arms!

Now he's happy... doing what skunks do best!


With Cousins


My nephew really looks like Harry Potter...

Cold girl... this was the face for the 2nd half of the block... followed with "will you hold me?" over and over! The sky was really pretty, though this picture doesn't do it justice!


1 comment:
Your nephew totally looks like Harry Potter...for real! I too remember the skunk costume, so dang cute!
Post a Comment