Here are some of the random pictures I've taken over the past month. I love the one above with Ethan chillin' just eating his hot dog. This is not staged. He really wanted to eat lunch outside one day and no one else did. When I looked out the window I saw him totally kicked back enjoying the beautiful, and no doubt, hot and humid day! I love it!!
Has anyone else gone through a million freeze pops this summer?
Playing with Rice!
I love the above and below pictures because often when these two STRONG personalities get together this is the result!!
Brooklyn may be one but she has a strong opinion and she has no problem letting you know!
Summer days...

Briggs is such a good brother to Brooklyn. I love his one of him touching her face.
Brooklyn wanting in on the goods.
Here she is begging for more licks from mommy's fudgecicle. The girl loves her treats. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Brooklyn loves to ride the green 4-wheeler whether that includes Ethan as a chauffeur or if she goes solo. She actually really likes cars and things with wheels. Maybe she will be our little car babe!!
She doesn't need Ethan apparently.

Brooklyn loves to sit on our fireplace hearth and here she is being goofy. She is such a fun little girl.

Just plain tuckered out from our walk.


1 comment:
Love the one 3rd from the bottom of Ethan and Brooklyn on the car together!
Post a Comment