My friend Summer was able to take some funny family pictures this past weekend for us at a vacant home that I really admire! I guess it is in my blood to appreciate and love great architecture and the front entry of this home keeps beckoning me to take more pictures; so I'm sure I'll be back. So, without further ado, here are some of my favorites. I took the creative license in the post-editing so Summer I hope i didn't disappoint.
I love the picture of the porch behind us. I love all the rich brick color, the columns, the wrought iron, the great lantern hanging, peeling paint and green grass--so much to love!


Lovin' this one of my boys...

Beautiful little girl!
Cory and I "letting go"


Shy Ethan...

What a great husband I have!! His love has truly helped me become who I am. Love you so much!



My little boys giving me hugs their style!! Wild and rough!

Silly Briggs! Such a fun boy!

Daddy's girl!

What's not to love!

What a great house and what a handsome little boy!

Love these!! Best friends! Truly!


One lucky girl





5 comments:
all these are perfect!! love that house.
Gorgeous cropping!
I get my camera back today! We can try for some more when you guys get back if you want. :)
So glad we got to catch Up!!! Love the pics...so cute!! I love old houses!!
Beautiful pictures, love the couples shots. I need to get out and get someone to take some for Aaron and I, our last couple pic was about 5 years ago.
Love the pics. Wish we could have caught up when you were here... my fault on that one. You guys all look so great!
Post a Comment