Monday, December 22, 2008

Santa Claus is here!!

So Saturday we decided we would venture out and let the kids go ask Santa what they wanted for Christmas. It is an interesting thing to stand in line for over an hour and people watch. All with the goal of sitting on the old man's lap for litterally 20 seconds, snapping a few photos and getting a chocolate coin--well . . . I think I'd say it is worth it cause they looked so cute up there. Anyway, everywhere I looked I saw mom's brushing their kids hair, fluffing their dresses (not literally, but lots of kids dressed to the kilt), and a lot of parents faces looked like they would have rather been anywhere else but there. The boys did a good job standing in line as they held hands to wait for their turn; which was soooo cute. We tried to pass the time by eating yucky mall pizza . . . ugh! And taking some fun photos. At the Easton mall they have all sorts of gigantic stockings and reindeer suspended from the ceiling and the boys enjoyed looking at all of the christmas decor. We rehearsed with them before we got there as to what they would ask Santa for; of course we directed them towards something we already got them; you can do that at this age and it's great! Briggs ended up asking for a transformer, and ethan was going to ask for a football helmet but got gun-shy when it was his turn to sit on Santa's lap. If it wasn't for Cory telling him that he'd get a gold coin I don't think he would have done it. Anyway, chalk it up to a fun memory. Merry Christmas!!










I apologize for putting this in there . . . we'll not really. Santa had to "go feed his reindeer" and so for those 10 minutes or so this was our view. Nice . . . . I kind of got a kick out of santa's helper and Cory thought I shouldn't have taken a photo; but it's all for the memories right! Gotta love this time of year when the pants don't fit just right!



4 comments:

Breezi@ Not Your Average Fairytale said...

Way Cute :o)
Love the plumber crack! haha

Tora Family said...

Lisa you "crack" me up...with that crack picture. :) Sounds like it was fun!

Stephani said...

haha, gross. I bet that's the kind of view everyone gets right now when I bend over, only you know, not so hairy, lol... don't you love how pants never stay up when you bend over when you're pregnant?

Laura said...

Adorable photos!!!