Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Pictures

These are the photos I took of the kids yesterday for Christmas. So Grandparents, if you see some that you really want let me know and I will send them with your christmas card. Briggs and Brooklyn were the most willing to work with me. Ethan; we lets just say he was motivated by bribery for only a few minutes and that was about it. Anyway, I did manage to get some cute ones of him as well.



I think this photo (below) shows the boys personalities. Briggs is more just chill, Ethan is the center of attention and Brooklyn just hangs out (for now anyway). They are so fun!














These next ones I thought would be fun for her bedroom to frame.





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pics. you are so talented. your kids are adorable.

Howling Pickup said...

You are so talented! I wish you lived closer so you could take pictures of my boys!

S&J Jones Family said...

Great pictures, Lisa. Better and better every time! It helps to have such gorgeous children, too :)

Stephani said...

Oh my heck, the one of Brooklyn that says flower girl is SO adorable!!! Those really will be so cute on her wall, they look like something you'd purchase.
I also really like the one of Ethan on the chair, and the one of the boys kissing Brooklyn as she chews on her dress, your kids' personalities really do come out in the pictures you take.

Kelli and Chad said...

These pictures are great! You have a talent, they look totally profesional. I also love the one where the boys are kissing Brooklyn. They are all so cute, her in the bucket......to die for!!

Tora Family said...

Very cute pictures, Lisa.

Tora Family said...

Lisa - to do the google image tag you go to google.com and up at the top left you click on images...this will let you do an image search. Then you type in the categories in the tag.

Example:
Name: Lisa...so you would type in "Lisa" and a bunch of images will pop up. You have to pick an image from the search results to represent the category.

Another example - my favorite food is gyros...so I typed in "gyros" in the google image search box and saved the image that represented a gyro so that I could upload it to the tag post.

Laura said...

I did get a new blog, those photos are just beautiful!

The Becks said...

Oh my word Lisa... you have become quite the accomplised photographer. Love the pics. Are you using Photo Shop or Photo Shop elements for your pics? I just love them. Also, where do you find your awesome fonts? I need some good ones. Your kids are all so beautiful. How lucky they are to have parents like you and Corey.