Today was a beautiful day, not too hot, not very humid . . . it was just right, so the boys and I ventured to the Columbus zoo. They especially liked watching the Rhino run all over the place as he would splash in the mud. They also enjoyed watching the anxious lioness pace back and forth and roar quite loudly; I especially loved how Briggs kept imitating her as we walked through the zoo and as he called daddy to tell him about the animals. They had a great time pushing the stroller, running from animal cage to animal cage and feeding the ducks. Of course we missed Cory and would have loved to have him there, but It was a fun morning.
Below: The boys enjoyed brushing the goats. . .
Being silly on the warthogs . . . Ethan our little expressionate-faced little boy.
And last but not least, Ethan hanging on anything he could find to hang on to. This is his new-found pleasure.
I can hardly wait to wrap my arms around those so cute boys! Whoever invented the blog ..... a wonderful idea. I feel like I am right there with them. Love Mom
3 comments:
I can hardly wait to wrap my arms around those so cute boys! Whoever invented the blog ..... a wonderful idea. I feel like I am right there with them. Love Mom
Looks like fun. What cute boys. Wish we could get our boys together.
Post a Comment