Hopefully you will enjoy these stories just as much as we do!
Are you ready for some Football?!?!?! From a letter I wrote to a friend about you: “Briggs LOVES football, it is funny because Cory always says, ‘“I always wanted my sons to enjoy football, but I just never knew to what extent Briggs would take it.”’ I think it is safe to say that he is a FANATIC. He even asks me to watch it during the day or he wants to watch it instead of cartoons. I have to pull the reins on some of that, he is a funny little boy!” You love to play football with daddy and you really like to watch the game and are very observant. One day you went in your room and got a tight fitted winter glove and asked me to put your “football glove” on your hand and you wore it the rest of the day. Also, before you “snap the ball” and run down the hall you will stand like a wide receiver with your leg forward and your arm hanging down; it is quite cute. You like to pick your own shirts out and it is usually a football shirt (I have to put them in the laundry and tell you their dirty to get you to wear anything else). We recently have been taking you to the High School football field during our family walks and you like to kick the ball and play tackle.

You discovered a fun game called Hide-and-seek in the department stores with daddy. It was like watching two little boys play; you were both having such a great time! You especially loved when daddy would come up behind you and scare you, you would just laugh and laugh. You like to help daddy when he is washing the cars or mowing the lawn. You like to use your little lawnmower and mow with him.
Just the other day you were sitting on the island and I was showing you how to make graham crackers, peanut butter, and honey just like you Grandpa Jones taught me when I was a little girl and I asked you, “Briggs, do you know where we get honey from?” to which you replied, “Pooh” (Whinny the Pooh that is).
During Halloween you liked to plug in our orange lights and village piece lights. One morning you were making the round of plugging them in and I happened to be behind you when you realized that you couldn’t reach the cord for the village lights and you shrugged your shoulders, all bummed out, and in the cutest way said, “oooh, dang it.” We laughed so hard.
One day you were watching the Living Scriptures Moses video and when it was over I asked you what you learned and you said, “that it’s not a good choice to hit.” Very good!
During Halloween you liked to plug in our orange lights and village piece lights. One morning you were making the round of plugging them in and I happened to be behind you when you realized that you couldn’t reach the cord for the village lights and you shrugged your shoulders, all bummed out, and in the cutest way said, “oooh, dang it.” We laughed so hard.One day you were watching the Living Scriptures Moses video and when it was over I asked you what you learned and you said, “that it’s not a good choice to hit.” Very good!



2 comments:
Your boys are just darling...and this is such a GOOD IDEA. I love how you journal and I love your photos...good composition. I would love to do something like this, but I'm not sure I can be as creative as you. I will email you to get some pointers.
I love the journal, I do one for Haylee as well. I guess I better start Ashlyn's. Love the pictures too, photoshop is so fun.
Post a Comment