Monday, October 22, 2007

Summer fun photos


Us at Nathan and Sadie Schanz wedding-August 2007


Cory and Briggs at the butterfly gardens-Powell gardens




Lindsay, Me, and Jana (cousins) at Nick's wedding
reception in Billings Montana


Ethan and Briggs-Ethan's 1st birthday
party outside.


Me and Ethan at Tauphus Park this summer.
One of my favorites of us!


Ethan in the river behind my grandparents
cabin-Red Lodge Montana
Best buds forever-This is me playing
around with Posterizing in photoshop;
I think it is pretty cute!

2 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

Cute pictures, I like the one of Ethan in the water.

Nels, Drea, and Crew said...

Lisa-

Hey, it's Andrea. Jackie commented on our blog the other day so I checked out hers and found yours. Your family is so cute and the boys are growing up so fast! It looks like you had a fun time with your parents. They told me that they were going to visit you. Check out our blog and it will update you on everything going on with us. I am glad I found ya!!

P.S. Are you coming home for the holidays?