Saturday, October 27, 2007

Look who's lived half a century!!!

Love you Dad! Or maybe it is better put, like the shirt someone gave you:

"I'm just 18 with 32 years of experience!"

I love you so much and you are a wonderful father; I couldn't have asked for better! You are one of the hardest workers I know, and you are truly willing to give of your time to anyone who needs you and you are a great example of goodness in my life. Hope your day was special! We miss you!

3 comments:

Tora Family said...

Yes - happy birthday to Cliff! He partied hardy with my parents...and just to let you know how wild it got my parents were home by 7:30. :) We thought they might last until 9pm... :) Guess you start running out of steam once you hit 50 (couldn't resist).

S&J Jones Family said...

Yay, 50! I don't know if you saw that you have been tagged or not (I think by Andrea) so you need to get on it!! :)

Laura said...

Happy Birthday Brother Jones!!!