Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I've been tagged!

So, I've been tagged by my friend Andrea and am supposed to write 6 interesting facts about me that you may not know. So, here it goes.
1. I sometimes snort when I laugh really hard; I just can't help it.

2. I have one nostril that is larger than the other so when I suck in my nose really hard to plug it, only one nostril closes. I've been nicknamed moon, or half-moon by my friend Jessica and am often referred to as moon by her.

3. One day Cory and I were talking to my mom who, with some prodding, admitted that she thought I would marry someone like Al Borland from Home Improvement (the handy man type, a little bigger in stature like my brother; those are her words) and it is something that we always tease her about because it was so un-expected and so absolutely hilarious. Love you mom! However, I am glad that I didn't marry an Al Borland but that I married my wonderful husband who is so much more than a handy man to me!!

4. I would rather put dirty dishes in the dishwasher than empty a clean dishwasher; wierd perhaps, but I will procrastinate, doing a 2 minute job, all day at times.

5. My dream is to own some land and build a beautiful home that I've designed and have horses and a great barn; I want my kids to learn to take care of animals and have room to roam.

6. I never wanted to be a mini-van mom, but I will admit that I LOVE it and can't see myself driving anything else for a long time.

Well, now that that is done I'm supposed to tag 6 others. I don't know if some of you have done this or not, but here are my 6: Amber Wolford, Holly Beck, Molly Pickett, Kathryn North, Shelly Bassett, and Ursala Tora. I look forward to learning some fun things about you!

4 comments:

S&J Jones Family said...

The same thing happens at our house with the dishwasher...well, I guess I go though sperts (sp?) where I will be really good at it, and then I will be really bad at it.

Howling Pickup said...

I think I have heard you snort a time or two! It was fun to read those things about you.

Tora Family said...

I've heard the snort but never noticed the nostril, and I can totally relate to hating to unload the diswasher. Too funny!

Shelly and Ken said...

Comment #6 is totally me. I really dragged my feet when it came to getting a van. I love it now though. It is nice not having to lean down into the car to buckle kids (especially when I was pregnant with Caden)