Ok, so I know I've been a little MIA this past month on updating my blog and it has been for a good reason. I have been getting my ducks in a row to launch my new website Lisa Hansen Photography and I'm so excited! The time is finally right...
In celebration of that I'm doing a giveaway on April the 2nd! I'm giving away one Story Telling Session and a 16x20 custom art piece for your home (or equivalent). It's a great opportunity for you or a loved one (and yes, this can be gifted to someone if you don't live near me (Idaho Falls area) or if you just had your family photos done, and I definitely welcome my Montana and Utah friends to enter as I will be in both places in the upcoming months!) I know all of you have friends that would also love to enter, so help me spread the news!
It is easy to enter two ways. One, simply help me spread the word about Lisa Hansen Photography on your facebook page and tell your friends to come check out my new website and then go onto my business page and "like" me there! Once you do that just hop on over to my business fb page and tell me you did so and I will enter you in the drawing. The second way is to make a post about Lisa Hansen Photography on your blog and encourage your friends to do the same and leave me a link to your blog on my fb page and I'll enter you again. Pretty easy!
Monday will be here again before you know it! Thanks in advance and I can't wait to meet my lucky winner!



No comments:
Post a Comment