Friday, July 25, 2008
Still pregnant . . .
Well, I thought I'd post a little update since today is my "Official Due date" and I don't see the that this little girl is going to come on her own any time soon. I have been going to the doctor a few times this week and am still at a 3 with not a lot of change; and they are always so quick to remind you that you aren't really overdue until you are 42 weeks--can you imagine? I am not that patient unfortunately so, right now I am scheduled to be induced on Monday morning at 5 am if she doesn't come in the next few days on her own. We'll definitely keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Good luck!! Hope you are feeling well and that she comes soon! :)
Start doing jumping jacks.. haha.
let me know what I can do for you :o)
Good Luck! I'm not that patient either, so I don't blame you. Plus I'm sure you are so anxious to see how beautiful she is. Thanks for your card, we will look forward to hearing all the details about Brooklyn! We miss you guys!
Sarah
Have faith in the magic and power of CASTOR OIL.
I am sure we are no where near as impatient as you are at this point... since you are the pregnant one... but we can't wait for her to get here. You haven't posted yet today (the 26th) so maybe today is her birthday! We are anxiously anticipating seeing her.
Walk around the block. That was what I did with you and my water broke.
Post a Comment