Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Seeing Pink



So I have been promising my mom and sisters that I would post a photo of the bedding I got for our little girl. I found this great bedding at Once Upon a Child (which I love) and got most of the pieces you see for only $80 dollars (normally over $300). I was so excited and for most of you out there, who know me, you know that I love a good deal; so I am pretty excited about it!

I know my husband suggested we just use the bedding from our little boys crib, but I just couldn't do it; though I think he was only kidding :) right?!?!? I just don't think he is so sure about all of the pink; I think it will grow on him :) Love you hun! Anyway, it looks brand new! I wish you could see all the detail on the blanket, it has this beautiful quilting and light pink corduroy around the edges and the bedskirt is also corduroy with some other fun patterns. I don't like everything to be too matchy matchy in a room so my "vision" will include my own flair to the room and I will incorporate all of the fun prints; I think it will turn out cute. I will send photos when that day comes :) Unfortunately it probably won't be for a while. Anyway, here it is!

6 comments:

Francis Family said...

I haven't been online for awhile, but I loved looking at your pictures. Columbus seems to suit your family well. You are always welcome to visit Cleveland you know...well take you out to Kirtland (right next to us). Anyhow, the bedding is darling. So jealous you are having a girl. I'm still out numbered her, but like you loving every minute!

Laura said...

It's beautiful! Love Love Love all the pink! :)

Amy said...

I love the bedding I almost bought it for Ahslyn to cute you will have fun doing her room and it will be so cute. Has your house sold?

S&J Jones Family said...

Cute bedding! At first I thought it was her our room and I was like WOW, that's a lot of pink! It is cute, though, I love pink more and more that I'm around all the blue. Thanks for the pictures :)

Diane said...

You will find that having a girl in the family is really fun. I loved dressing all of my girls in the best fashion of the day from good buys also. We LOVE all of our grandsons.....however, we are excited to have a granddaughter. Any names yet? Love Mom

The Becks said...

This looks so cute. I can hardly wait to see the finished product!