I know I've been a bit MIA lately, and I've had several requests for new posts, but there is a good reason aside from the crazy life we've been leading trying to get moved in, finish a basement, yard, all the great family reunions, and workshops we've had scheduled this past month and it comes in the form of all-day sickness, tired eyes, extreme moodiness (just ask my husband), and a complete lack of motivation on my part to do anything but eat saltines, avoid any smells, and trying not to throw up and the little picture below is who to blame...or maybe my husband is the one to blame ;-) but either way we are excited to announce our 4th baby is on the way!! Due February 1st!
We just went to the doctor a week ago and everything is looking great. Hopefully it will be that way on our next appointment as well. I am banking off my past pregnancies that I should be feeling better here in the next few weeks. And thank goodness for that. Cory thinks that I'm "always sick" these days--and it's not too far from the truth!!



11 comments:
Wow!! Congratulations you guys!! So exciting- your family makes the cutest babies! ;D
Congrats! Being sick and having do all that house stuff is no fun. Can't wait to come to I.F. again and we can see you guys too. Hope you start feeling better soon.
YEA for you guys! That's great...congrats!
Hope you will be feeling better soon. Glad you are so close to family for all of this!
WOOT WOOT!!! Congrats to you!!
I hope your sickness ebbs soon and you are feeling back to your perky self soon. :D
congrats!!
Congrats on the exciting news!! Hope you start feeling better.
Yeah! Congrats.
Aww, Congrats!!! =)
Congrats!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! I was hoping to hear news of this! Summer is right, your kids are gorgeous! Can't wait to see this one! Good luck with the morning sickness. That phase definitely ranks in as the worst! Congrats again!
that is so great! hope that the sickness pass soon...let me know how it is to have 4 kids...luke says we are done with 3 (we'll see! :)
Post a Comment