Ethan has never just climbed slides before and he surprised us as he went straight up without a hitch! He also loves to swing on the swings. He truly is our little outdoors boy and would be content to live outside if I let him.
These are some cute pictures of our little Briggs. He is growing so quickly! What a sweet boy he is and what a joy he is in our lives!
After a fun day at the park with the family! I love this photo! This is so Ethan!
This photo is for the grandparents who try to talk to Ethan and don't get a response on the other line, he is usually just smiling and listening! He loves to be on the phone!


1 comment:
Before long he will be talking to me I am sure. I love talking to Briggs though I don't always understand him.
Post a Comment